A workshop is more than a chance to learn and explore new skills. You might want to pursue a fashion design course, but before a fashion-designing course, you need to understand the nitty-gritties of the fashion industry. DreamZone Vikas Nagar- Lucknow is organizing a one-day workshop for the students who are interested in studying fashion designing and styling. You can gain an advantage to learn from the industry experts who hold true understanding of fashion designing from the design concept to construction.
Perfectly aligning with the design and preserving the cultural heritage of Lucknow, the workshop will provide knowledge regarding Block Printing, Screen Printing, Tie & Dye Printing, Fabric Painting, and Embroidery. The focus of the workshop will be skill development among the participants and give them edge over their peers.
What you will learn?
The workshop focuses on building your confidence on creativity and technical skill development through designing activities. Participants will be able to explore the traditional art of Lucknow.
- Use block to print designs onto cloth.
- Hands-on experience in Tie & Die Printing.
- Understanding of embroidery process and common embroidery stitches.
- Simple and Useful Techniques of Fabric Painting.
Who should attend?
It is the best opportunity for the individuals who want to study fashion and are looking for the first hand advice from industry experts. The fashion-designing workshop promises to be a unique and an exciting experience for those who are:
- Interested in developing own creativity
- Planning to build portfolio for future
- Keen to learn several art works on a single platform
- Willing to come across the work of artisans of Lucknow
Date: 27th May 2017
Venue: DreamZone, 40, Vinayakpuram Sec 13, Vikas Nagar, Lucknow.
For more details, call: +91-9621579666, +91-8004002100
Registration Fee: ₹ 50